NYFW 2019: Get Sophisticated + Polished Waves as seen at KITH AIR X IGK show
- Prep damp hair with MISTRESS Hydrating Hair Balm and blow dry smooth
- Create a center part and section hair in half from back to front.
- Starting from the back section, use a 1 ¼ inch curling iron and curl pieces in alternating directions working your way up to the front.
- For the front section, start curls from mid-length, leaving top smooth
- Mist 1-800 HOLD-ME No Crunch Flexible Hold Hair on the top front section and brush hair behind your ears and smooth down
- Comb back section backwards using a wide tooth comb to break up waves
- Finish with SPEECHLESS Finishing Spray for shine