Permanent Color Kit
Colorist-developed at-home hair color, with safe and effective ingredients for vibrant, dimensional, salon-worthy color. Clinically proven to leave hair 15x shinier*, with 40% reduced breakage and 88% softer and smoother strands**.
Easy-to-apply, clean, high-performing formulas that won’t compromise hair health and are proudly vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and ammonia-free. For best results, follow with IGK Hair products.
What it is
IGK Color shares its signature shades straight from the salon. Professional-grade, safe, & easy-to-use formulas are boosted with hair-nourishing ingredients clinically proven to leave hair 15x shinier*, with 40% reduced breakage + 88% softer & smoother strands** for vibrant, dimensional color. Mistake-proof, easy-to-follow application. Featuring Squalane, Orchid Extract and Bamboo Extract
*Based on the results achieved on shade 1B: results may vary per shade; results compared to untreated control. **Compared to untreated control
Color Care Color Safe
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
How to use
* Drape a towel around your shoulders or put on a t-shirt you don't mind getting stained.
* Grab a wide tooth comb, a few hair clips, a timer and a cotton cloth.
* Divide your hair into four quadrants, by center parting hair from front to back, then from ear to ear. Clip each section onto head.
* Apply PROTECT 1 COLOR BLOCK BARRIER GEL directly to the skin along your hairline and ears to avoid staining.
* Squeeze the entire tube of COLOR 2 RICH CREAM PIGMENT into the ACTIVATE 3 NOURISHING COLOR DEVELOPER bottle (every drop counts!).
* Time to activate. Shake the bottle vigorously until the pigment and developer are fully combined.
a.) Put on the gloves and work one quadrant at a time starting from the back, and applying color in small sections using the tip applicator. Be sure to saturate your hair from roots to ends, and massage through to ensure even application.
b.) Once you finish the back, repeat the steps, starting from the crown and working towards the hairline, saving the finer hairs in front for last.
c.) After all your hair is coated with color, massage color into your scalp so you don’t miss a strand.
d.) Clip your hair away from your face and neck, then let it process for 35 minutes. For stubborn grays, leave on for 45 minutes.
* Fully rinse color until water runs clear and cleanse with your favorite IGK shampoo. After cleansing, squeeze out excess water from the hair. Apply TREAT 4 POST-COLOR TREATMENT MASK generously to hair from roots to ends, combing through with a wide tooth comb. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
* Saturate a cotton cloth with the ERASE 5 STAIN-REMOVING CLEANSER, then gently dab and wipe any stained areas of the skin or work surface.
(Derived from sugar cane) Super emollient, replenishes moisture balance and adds shine.
Natural moisturizer, enhances hair softness and smoothness.
Helps support hair strength.