Be the one they envy. This innovative leave-in conditioning balm melts into lengths and instantly boosts hydration. Its feather-light formula detangles and smooths hair, leaving desirable radiance and workability.
What it is
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
Begin with a small amount and add as needed.
- Work from mid-lengths to ends of hair.
- Use on wet or dry hair.
- Add to ends of hair for extra hydration and definition.
For curly or coiled hair:
- Apply all over hair to define curls and hydrate.
For blow-dried hair:
- Mix a small amount of Mistress with any styling product to reduce frizz and help control your blowout.
- This lightweight formula contains coconut oil and argan oil to nourish hair, as well as shea butter, which adds rich moisture to address the cause of dryness. Hair is left frizz-free, shiny, and feeling soft for the rest of the day. As an added bonus, it also has a fragrance with lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.
- his product is formulated without mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also color-safe, vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides some sun protection.
Coconut OilNourishes hair.
Shea ButterAdds rich moisture to the hair to address the cause of dryness.
Argan OilNourishes hair.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil