Want that surf-and-sand kind of hair? This breakthrough aerosol delivers that salty, windswept look in seconds without heaviness, stickiness or drying.
What it is
Who it's best for
- Tightly Coiled
How to use
- Shake well and hold can 10 to 12 inches from head.
- Spray onto wet or dry hair in sections for touchable breeze-blown texture and instant volume.
- Begin with a small amount and add as needed.
- For all-over texture and volume: spray in sections all over head. Lift hair and flip head over to ensure you hit all layers of the hair.
- For beach waves: grab small sections of hair and spray onto each section. Twist. Release twisted section and let it fall out naturally.
- For a blow-dried, textured look: spray all over and blow dry for added texture and volume.
- For a curled/coiled look: spray on damp or dry hair and scrunch for sheen, support, and soft, touchable texture.
- Beach Club’s fragrance features lush, vibrant notes of guava, coconut water, pink lotus, midnight violet, and vanilla.
- Gentle enough to use daily and on color-treated hair, this product is color safe with UV protection, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without mineral oil, petroleum, and gluten.
GlycerinHelps lock in moisture and add texture.
Gluten-free Hydrolyzed Wheat ProteinGives hair natural volume and body.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil