IGK's Color Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes
No Purchase Is Necessary To Enter Or Win A Prize. A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
A valid email account and internet access are required to participate. Winners will need, within the timeframe detailed below, a valid cryptocurrency wallet capable of transacting in Ethereum, which can be established without cost. Participants and winners are not required to purchase any Ethereum cryptocurrency.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the sponsor (defined below) from you and a limitation of your rights and remedies. As more fully detailed below, you agree that all disputes associated with this Sweepstakes will be decided by binding arbitration (refer to Rule 10).
IGK LLC (the "Sponsor") is offering this Sweepstakes in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory"), that begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on Wednesday, December 15, 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET Sunday, January 2, 2022 (the "Entry Period"). Eligible individuals may enter for a chance to win the prizes described in Rule 6 below.
There is a limit of one entry per person/email account for the entire Entry Period. See Rule 3 below for additional entry details. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules.
Who Is Eligible To Enter/Win.
The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are residents of the Territory and who are eighteen years of age or older at the time of participation. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: any person who on or after June 1, 2021, was or is:
- a director, officer, employee or agent of IGK LLC, its parent company or their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies or service agencies;
- an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, foster, in-law, adoptive or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of, or anyone who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories.
- An eligible individual who attempts to enter the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period is hereafter referred to as a participant ("Participant"). Each Participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules.
How To Enter The Sweepstakes.
To receive one entry into the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, follow these four steps:
- Find the Sponsor's web page that includes the official invitation to enter this Sweepstakes ("Invitation Web Page"); and
- Register your valid email address by entering your email address in the form on the Invitation Web Page and clicking “Enter”.
You must enter from your valid personal email account. It must be a personal account and cannot be a shared, corporate or organization account. Your Entry (defined below) must be submitted by registering your email address on the Invitation Web Page and will not be eligible for an entry if submitted via any other method or feature. Your Entry must be posted during the Entry Period in order to remain eligible. If your Entry meets the requirements described in these Official Rules, you will receive one Entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win a prize in this Sweepstakes. A valid entry into this Sweepstakes is referred to as an "Entry" in these Official Rules. Data charges may be incurred from your wireless carrier for submitting your Entry via a mobile device. Be sure to check your wireless carrier's pricing plan before entering via mobile device.
Additional Entry Requirements: In addition, a Participant may be disqualified (and all of their Entries deemed void) if, in Sponsor or its representative's sole discretion, any other publicly visible aspect of the Participant's social media accounts (e.g., profile photo or information or prior social media posts) disparages, reflects poorly upon or otherwise adversely affects the goodwill and business reputation of the Sponsor or contains any content that is obscene, hateful, offensive or communicates any message inconsistent with the positive image with which Sponsor wishes to associate itself. If an Entry is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be in violation of any restrictions and/or requirements of these Official Rules or applicable social media platform policies or terms, the Entry will be deemed ineligible in Sponsor's sole discretion, and Sponsor further reserves the right to take all actions that they deem necessary and appropriate to protect its rights. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what Entries are eligible in the Sweepstakes. Submitted Entries will not be acknowledged by Sponsor. By submitting an Entry, Participant grants Sponsor the perpetual, unlimited and irrevocable right to post, publish, adapt, edit, make derivative works and/or otherwise use the Entry in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereinafter developed.
Sponsor is not responsible for issues that may affect the ability of Sponsor to locate a purported Entry using a search to find eligible Entries. Participants must have a working email account to receive Sponsor communications and accept communications from Sponsor as part of the winner verification process in order for the Sponsor to communicate with the Participant privately to award a prize.
Limit one Entry per Participant/email account for the entire Entry Period. Any subsequent Entry(ies) will be disqualified and any person submitting purported Entries in excess of the above-stated limit may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion. An email account can only be used by one person to participate in the Sweepstakes. The use of multiple email accounts to enter above the stated limit is specifically prohibited and may result in disqualification in Sponsor's sole discretion. Use of any robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or third-party entry method is prohibited, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any Participant using such methods. Any waiver of any obligation, requirement or restriction hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Participants.
Drawing/Odds of Winning.
Twenty-five winners and up to three alternates for each prize will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period, on or about January 15, 2022. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of Entries received.
Each potential winner will be notified as follows:
- Each potential winner will be notified via email sent to the email address that they registered on the Invitation Web Page, and they must respond to the email from Sponsor within forty-eight hours or prize will be forfeited.
- Once any potential winner is notified by Sponsor, they must respond within forty-eight hours to that notification and follow instructions from Sponsor to provide all information requested by Sponsor. If a potential winner has complied with the above, Sponsor will require a potential winner to complete and electronically sign any prize claim documents ("Prize Claim Documents") in the time noted and return the Prize Claim Documents to the Sponsor's redemption center ("Redemption Center") or forfeit the prize. The Prize Claim Documents will require the potential winner to provide Sponsor the relevant required cryptocurrency wallet credentials necessary for Sponsor to transfer the prize to the winner. It is the sole responsibility of each Participant to ensure that email account allows for Sponsor to contact them directly via email. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, and not award the prize to, any person who does not comply with the foregoing. In the event a potential winner does not respond to the initial notification as required above or does not return the Prize Claim Documents in the time noted by the Sponsor, or a prize delivery is returned or refused, that potential winner will be disqualified, forfeit the prize and the Sponsor will notify an alternate winner. If necessary, the Sponsor will contact up to three alternate winners in order to award a prize, time permitting, after which the prize will go unawarded.
Prize/Approximate Retail Value ("ARV").
Twenty-five Prizes: Each winner, subject to verification, will receive an IGK non-fungible token ("IGK NFT") that includes an image representing an IGK Home Color Kit shade ("Content"), as determined by Sponsor. As of the start of the Sweepstakes, each IGK NFT has an ARV of $20, this ARV may change often. The winners must have a valid cryptocurrency wallet capable of transacting in Ethereum. The wallet can be opened for free, but may require disclosure of a social security number, government ID and other information required by the entity(ies) that provide the wallet. Other terms and conditions may apply to the acquisition and transfer of the IGK NFT. Once Sponsor has the winner's applicable credentials and the winner has been verified, Sponsor or its agent will attempt to transfer the applicable IGK NFT to the winner's cryptocurrency wallet that has been identified to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the IGK NFT transfer process. Use of each IGK NFT once in the applicable winner’s wallet is subject to the Terms and Conditions for each IGK NFT found HERE.
25 Prizes Available; Total ARV of all prizes: $500.
A non-fungible token ("NFT") is an intangible digital asset that exists by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the applicable ledger. The Sweepstakes Entities (defined below) have no control over, make no promises or guarantees with respect to and will have no liability associated with the IGK NFT, or any winner's cryptocurrency wallet.
The value of the IGK NFT can vary and may not retain its ARV as noted herein and may lose all of its value. The Sponsor does not and cannot guarantee the value of the IGK NFT. Winner agrees to assume all risk associated with the use and value of the IGK NFT. The winner acknowledges and agrees that the prize does not include or transfer legal title or interest in any content (e.g., the copyright or other intellectual property rights therein) associated with the IGK NFT and winner agrees to comply with all IGK NFT Restrictions (detailed below). Transfer of the IGK NFT by winner after receipt may require payment of a transaction fee to the platforms involved in the transfer, which will be winner's sole responsibility and will not involve Sponsor.
IGK NFT Restrictions:
Each winner agrees that they may not:
- modify, alter and/or create derivative works of the IGK NFT or the Content;
- use the Content to advertise, market or sell any product or service (other than the IGK NFT itself) and may not use the IGK NFT in a giveaway, sweepstakes, contest or other sales or promotional scheme (except to sell the IGK NFT, itself);
- use the IGK NFT or the Content in connection with images, videos and/or other forms of media that depict hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty or anything else that could reasonably be found to constitute hate speech or infringe upon the rights of others;
- use the IGK NFT or the Content in a manner that disparages or otherwise reflects unfavorably on Sponsor's products and services;
- attempt to trademark, copyright or otherwise acquire any other intellectual property rights in or to the IGK NFT or the Content;
- remove or alter any limitations or restrictions from the metadata of the IGK NFT or the Content; or
- permit any third party to do or attempt to do any of the preceding i-vi.
All expenses, fees and charges associated with prize acceptance and use not specified above as being part of the prize are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. If a potential winner is unable to accept a prize as stated, the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize can only be transferred if approved by Sponsor (which can withhold approval for any reason). Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute a prize for another prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including if a prize is not available. All income taxes on or connected with any prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of that prize winner. All investment gains and losses and other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the IGK NFT, including any fees related to transferring prize to winner's wallet (other than as expressly provided as part of the prize), are the sole responsibility of winner. If required by law, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any taxes due. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor and/or the Redemption Center shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to forge Prize Claim Documents or defraud Sponsor or any of the Sweepstakes Entities (defined below) in any way in connection with this Sweepstakes may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant who entered, the Participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the email account that was used to submit the Entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the applicable email address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder.
General Release and Conditions of Participation.
Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Documents. Sponsor, the Redemption Center operator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, website developers, digital/advertising/promotion agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") are not responsible for:
- Entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, garbled, unintelligible, damaged, stolen whether caused by Participants, email service providers, wireless carriers, Internet Service Providers ("ISP") or unauthorized human intervention;
- any damage to a Participant's or other person's computer system or digital device which is caused or occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a Sweepstakes prize;
- technical difficulties or failures of any kind including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet, digital device or wireless carriers, websites or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes;
- miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, dropped, interrupted, lost, non-delivered or misdirected computer, telephone, digital device, email, mobile or cable transmissions or hardware, software, program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind including, but not limited to: malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in transmissions or connections, phone lines, network hardware or software, computers, equipment, programming errors, cable, satellite, cellular tower, or ISP or wireless carriers;
- any technical malfunctions, failures or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in these Official Rules, any Sweepstakes advertisement or other materials or any Prize Claim Documents;
- any errors or failures of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, interruption of power, digital, mobile or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering or hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, Entries that are submitted by automated computer programs or other illegitimate means; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture or loss of any information (including as a result of any filtering or other action by any third party service provider's functionality which prevents Sponsor from accessing Entries).
Prize Claim Documents submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the world for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability with respect thereto. Caution: any attempt to damage any online service or website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes may violate criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor may disqualify any Participant making such attempt and may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in Participant's email account. Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible, and may disqualify a Participant, if Participant's email address, telephone or other contact information does not work or is changed without Participant giving prior written notice to Sponsor.
- Disqualification: It is the Participant's sole responsibility to ensure that they have complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, the potential winner will be disqualified, and the prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes materials in any way, if it determines in its sole discretion, that any Sweepstakes materials and/or Prize Claim Documents reflect printing, production or other errors, or if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions or errors (including, without limitation, viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper entry process or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic or pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. No more than the prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. IGK’s employees are not authorized to modify or amend these Official Rules.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's or jurisdiction's laws.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that:
- any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) Participant may have against any of the Sweepstakes Entities arising out of, relating to or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to JAMS's Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures ("Rules and Procedures");
- this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16;
- the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by JAMS pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed to by the Participant and Sponsor;
- the arbitrator's decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes;
- the arbitrator shall apply Florida law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law;
- there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis as Participant and Sponsor hereby waive the right to assert claims in any class or representative action; arbitration can thus decide only the Participant's and/or Sponsor's individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated;
- if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart 6 is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Finally, this arbitration provision is reciprocally binding on all parties, such that both Participant and Sponsor are required to arbitrate their claims against one another.
- For more information on JAMS and/or JAMS Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the JAMS Website.
To find out who won, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be received by January 31, 2022. The list will be available when the Sweepstakes officially ends, and the prizes have been awarded.
IGK LLC, 3800 NE 1st Ave, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33137.