This high-powered in-shower treatment performs like a traditional hair mask but works in under a minute. A multi-tasking mix of moisturizers, including Alma Oil and Cupuacu Butter deep condition, repair and strengthen hair, while Apple Cider Vinegar adds dramatic shine. 360-degree spray application coats each strand to moisturize completely. Use this instant spray hair mask once a week to ensure against all kinds of damage.
What it is
Safe For Chemically Treated Hair
Color Care Color Safe
Who it's best for
How to use
- Use at least once a week for best results.
- After shampooing, squeeze water from clean hair.
- Part hair and spray in sections from root to tip.
- Gently massage product into hair with fingers, working from roots to ends.
- Wait one minute and rinse.
- For extra-deep conditioning, leave on for two to three minutes before rinsing.
- Inspired by splash-masks, this lightweight formula has the strength of a traditional mask, and it works in as little as one minute. The 360-degree aerosol spray ensures easy, even, convenient application in the shower, and maintains the integrity of the formula. This sets it apart from typical jarred masks, which can get contaminated with water during use, shortening the life of their formula. It also has a fragrance that features a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamot, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber.
- This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides some sun protection.
Amla OilConditions and nourishes hair, while offering spectacular shine and luster.
Cupuacu ButterAddresses the cause of dry, damaged hair while adding moisture and shine.
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- No parabens or sulfates
- UV and heat protection
- Conditioning and color safe
- Formulated without mineral oil